Friday 11 July 2008

Shot of the Day

After giving me some decent shots, the bird did not stop and wanted to show off. It came out of the foliage onto the open branch. It seemed as though the bird was saying to me' Not satisfied with my earlier poses? Here is my final stance before i go and attend to my work.

I am extremely satisfied with today's shoot. Indeed by favourite bird is turing out to be ''The bird of the Month'

Forgot to mention this. Saw a domesticated Lama. Did not know they were also reared along with the sheeps' in this country.
I am off tomorrow to visit the two bird sanctuaries in-and around Newcastle. Hoping to see more of these beauties.







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photography and thank you for supporting wildlife conservation.

    May you have lots of success and continue the good work.

    ReplyDelete